Landscapes are challenging to photograph and this DVD looks at all aspects of how to capture stunning images of both natural and urban landscapes. We look at all the key areas that are essential to understand if you are to get great results.
The topics that we look at are varied and include understanding why the right lighting is so important, framing and composition, as well as understanding how to make the most of the time you have with some careful planning.
Running to our normal chapter based format this also makes an excellent reference tool.
Although the DVD shows Canon cameras in use, the topics that are discussed on the DVD are equally applicable to any make so tell your photographic friends all about it.
What you will learn from this DVD
• What equipment is needed for landscape photography?
• Lenses for landscape photography
• Using lenses effectively when shooting landscapes
• Controlling depth of field using lenses
• Filters and accessories for landscape photography
• Analyzing the image when shooting
• Understanding exposure for landscapes
• Understanding how lighting will affect your landscape images
• How lighting changes within an image
• The best time of day to shoot landscape images
• How to frame landscape images
• Rules of composition for landscapes
• The best camera set up to use
• Understanding and using white balance effectively
• The best time of year for landscape photography
• How to the the images you want
• Post production techniques for landscape images
• Understanding landscape locations
This item contains 1 disc
Regional Code: 0 (All Regions).
Audio: Dolby Digital 2.0
Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen.
Length: (approx) 2 hours.
Applicable cameras: Any
Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection.